Monday, February 21, 2011

FINISHED SHELVES!

They are finally finished! Well, except for a coat of poly, and another coat of spray paint on the baskets. And maybe a spray coat of poly on the baskets too, because there are already black scuff marks on the shelves from the baskets being taken down and put back up. Right now Mr. B's shelf is too tall for him, but that's okay, I wanted something that would be the right size for a long time. And Miss A's shelf is just barely low enough for her. She can get the basket down by herself, but struggles to put it back up. But who cares? The closet area is much more manageable now. At least it would be if DH would keep his stuff cleaned up. :)Miss A's shelf (obviously)
Mr. B's shelf (again, obviously)

3 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

I need shelves like that! So awesome.

Okay, so you have got an eye to see my Ana White plans, lol! Yeah I'm doing the simple bed. Emphasis on Simple. Still I managed to screw it up!

I wanna go see these bunk beds you speak of now!

Kari and Steve said...

The shelves turned out really good, I love it!

dacjohns said...

I think Mr. B got gypped. He only got one hook. Miss A got two. This will definitely make a difference in the breeze-way. A lot less clutter. Good job!