Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Broken

Well, I got myself into some trouble. My brakes on my 4-wheeler failed me when I was going to fast. I broke my wrist (in two places!) and the 4-wheeler. I'm having surgery on Friday to fix it (one week to the day from the wreck), and until I'm healed I won't be posting. I broke my right wrist (I'm right-handed, of course), and typing and/or crafting with my left hand only doesn't work too well. For those of you who like gross bruises and swelling, here are two pictures taken last night (Tuesday, August 2nd).

4 comments:

Grammy Goodwill said...

Oh, my. Bless your heart. I hope you heal quickly.

dacjohns said...

I hope all goes well for the surgery and you have a very quick recovery. Be careful. Love you.

Sarah said...

Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch! Get well soon!

Alice-Anne said...

yikes! so sorry! hope the surgery goes well...no fun. That ice cream sounds amazing!